The Feniex Storm Pro 100-Watt Siren> is one of the smallest and loudest sirens on the market! Measuring in at 6.96" L x 4.09" W x 2.5" H with 100-Watt output, the Storm Pro is sure to move traffic, and at 130 decibels everyone on the road will hear you approaching. With integrated features such as horn ring, radio rebroadcast, park kill, PA function, and 19 tones to choose from, the Storm Pro is sure to meet all of your needs.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Feniex Storm Pro 100-Watt Siren
- (1) Handheld microphone for PA function
- Mounting hardware
- Included hardware for easy and discrete mounting
- 100-Watt power output
- 130 decibels
- Integrated Radio Rebroadcast
- Integrated Horn Ring and Park Kill activation
- Included microphone for PA functionality
- Dimensions of amplifier: 7" L x 4" W x 2" H
- Cast aluminum housing
- Universal compatibility all existing controllers, switch panels, and 100-Watt speakers
Do I need a controller with the Storm Pro Siren?
Yes, you will need a controller or switch with the Storm Pro 100-Watt Siren. The Storm Pro has universal compatibility and will work with almost any switch or controller.
How many speakers can I connect to the Feniex Storm Pro 100-Watt?
The Feniex Storm Pro 100-Watt is designed to be used with one 100-Watt speaker.
How loud is the Storm Pro?
The Storm Pro can reach up to 130 decibels, which is about the same level as a jackhammer.
Does the Feniex Storm Pro have features like park kill?
Yes, the Storm Pro has the park kill feature as well as radio rebroadcast and horn ring.
Can I program the tone ports?
Yes, to cycle through tones activate desired port and momentary press the tone selector switch to cycle to next tone. When you reach the desired tone, deactivate the port to set. Continue this process for each tone port.