The UBL U-Lite 800 Dual Color Stick Light is the perfect choice for your vehicle's grille, rear window, or side window! The slide-bolt channel at the back ensures you can mount the U-Lite 800 in virtually any position. Equipped with forty different flashing patterns, and a controller with weatherproof casing, this LED stick light offers optimal protection and visibility. It boasts eight ultra bright LEDs per module and a user-friendly controller with a pattern changing button plus directional arrows. It comes with a cig-plug for easy installation but can also be hardwired if wanted. The 6 available color combinations (amber/white, blue/white, red/white, red/blue, red/amber, and blue/amber) make it a great option for firefighters, police, construction warning lights and any emergency vehicle!
What's in the Box:
- (1) UBL U-Lite 800 Dual Color Stick Light
- Controller and cig-plug
- 96 3-Watt LEDs
- 40° TIR patent-pending optics
- 40 flash patterns
- 10ft of wire to the controller, 3ft cig-plug
- Back-lit controller includes a dedicated traffic advisor
- Durable weather-resistant bar
- Sliding channel with two bolts
- Water-sealed and weather damage-resistant unit
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Max Draw: 3.5A
- Bar Dimensions: 36" L x 1.4" W x 1.4" H
- Controller Dimensions: 5" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" H
- Meets & Exceeds SAE J595 Class 1 Specifications
How bright are the U-Lite Stick Lights?
Each U-Lite Stick Light is a 3-Watt LED with eight lights in each module. The U-Lite should exceed any requirements that you may have for emergency lights.
Can I remove the cig-plug and hardwire the U-Lite Stick Light?
Yes, you can hardwire the U-Lite Stick Light to a controller or switch.
What mounting options are there for the U-Lite Stick Light and does it come with brackets?
L-Brackets are used to mount the U-Lite Stick Light. They must be purchased separately. You would want to attach the bracket to the slide-bolt channel of the stick, set the position of the brackets and placement, attach the double sided tape to the bracket, and stick the bracket to the vehicle.
- Opens in a new window.