The Feniex 4200 Controller is one of the most versatile controllers on the market. Featuring 20 programmable outputs, universal compatibility, and easy programming software that makes controlling your lights and sirens a breeze. The Feniex 4200 Controller features 18 backlit buttons, slide activation for group selection, and integrated traffic controller making the 4200 one of the most versatile controllers.
What's in the Box:
- (1) 4200 Controller
- (1) 4200 Relay
- (1) USB Cable
- (2) RJ45 Cables
- (1) U-Shaped Bracket
- Label Stickers
- Included U-Shaped bracket
- Available faceplates with Havis, Jotto, Gamber Johnson, and Troy
- All in one controller with universal compatibility
- 18, back-lit, push-feel buttons with the ability to program buttons as on/off, momentary, and timer
- Three position slide switch for light group activation
- Integrated traffic controller with eight outputs and integrated wigwag
- USB port provides easy access for programming with the included software
- Includes 50 standard function labels per button
- Includes 15 ft of RJ-45 cable to link controller to the relay
- Relay Dimensions: 6" L x 4" W x 1.5" H
- Keypad Controller Dimensions: 6.8" L x 3.5" W x 1.3" H
- 20 programmable 10 amp outputs
- Programmable ignition activation, day mode, and night mode
- Eight programmable inputs
- SAE J1849 certified
Is the Feniex 4200 Controller compatible with my lights that are another brand?
Yes, the 4200 is compatible with almost every light and siren brand.
Does the 4200 Controller come with labeling stickers?
Yes, the controller comes with labeling stickers for all of the buttons on the keypad.
Is there an easy way to turn on all of my lights or a group of lights with the 4200 Controller?
Yes, with the three position slide switch, you can program a group of lights or all of your lights for each position.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.