The Feniex Typhoon Handheld Siren is an all in one 100-Watt siren and controller for your lighting system. The Handheld Typhoon is a fully integrated system featuring seven tone selection buttons and six programmable outputs for external lighting built onto the handheld controller which also functions as the microphone. The Handheld Typhoon is perfect for POV and smaller light setups without all of the outputs of an all-in-one controller. The amplifier can easily hide under a seat with the controller discretely mounted to maintain cover.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Feniex Typhoon Handheld Siren
- Mounting Hardware
- Use included hardware for the siren and full function controller
- 100-Watt power output siren
- Integrated relay in siren
- Seven siren tone buttons
- Six programmable momentary or on/off buttons (outputs/lights)
- Integrated two output wigwag capability
- Buttons programmable for on/off or momentary
- Integrated Horn Ring, Park Kill, Radio Rebroadcast capabilities
- Integrated microphone for PA functionality
- Dimensions of amplifier: 2.53" H x 4.84" L x 7.4" W
- Dimensions of control head: 2.43" H x 6.77" L x 1.8" W
- Cast aluminum amplifier housing
Do I need a controller with the Typhoon Siren?
No, the Feniex Typhoon Full-Function and Handheld include a controller. You can wire all of your lights into the controller inputs on the siren and program the push buttons on the controller to activate your lights.
How many speakers can I connect to the Feniex Typhoon?
The Feniex Typhoon is designed to be used with one 100-Watt speaker.>
Do I need specific lights for the controller to work my lights?
The Feniex Typhoon controller will work with almost any light system regardless of brand. You can easily connect your LED Light Bar, Surface Mount, Dash Lights, Visor Bars, etc… to the Typhoon and control your lights.
Does the Feniex Typhoon have features like Park Kill?
Yes, the Typhoon has the Park Kill feature as well as Radio In and Horn Ring.>
Can I program the buttons on the Typhoon for momentary?
Yes, each button can be programmed for momentary or on/off function.
Can I program the tone selector?
Yes, when installing the siren, press and hold one of the tone buttons and on the side of the controller press and release the tone selection button on the side (you will need a small screwdriver or paperclip) until you reach your desired tone and release the button. Continue this process for each tone button.
- Opens in a new window.