Vinyl-insulated butted seam butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The vinyl material acts as an economic insulation and the butted seam is the most common type of terminal barrel. Vinyl-insulated butt connectors are great for marine vehicles and in other applications that utilize wires to transfer electrical current.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F)