The Feniex Typhoon Full-Function Siren is an all in one 100-Watt siren and controller for your lighting system. The Full-Function Typhoon is a fully integrated system featuring a seven position rotary dial to quickly change tones, six programmable outputs for external lighting, and a removable microphone for PA function. The Full-Function Typhoon is perfect for POV and smaller light setups without all of the outputs of an all-in-one controller.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Feniex Typhoon Full Function Siren
- Mounting Hardware
- Use included hardware for the siren and full function controller
- Havis Faceplate For Feniex Typhoon Full Function Siren
- 100-Watt power output siren
- Integrated relay in siren
- Seven position rotary dial for siren tones
- Six programmable momentary or on/off buttons (outputs/lights)
- Integrated two output wigwag capability
- Buttons programmable for on/off or momentary
- Integrated Horn Ring, Park Kill, Radio Rebroadcast capabilities
- Microphone included for PA functionality
- Dimensions of amplifier: 2.53" H x 4.84" L x 7.4" W
- Dimensions of controller: 4.9" H x 2.73" L x 1.34" W
- Cast aluminum amplifier housing
Do I need a controller with the Typhoon Siren?
No, the Feniex Typhoon Full-Function and Handheld include a controller. You can wire all of your lights into the controller inputs on the siren and program the push buttons on the controller to activate your lights.
How many speakers can I connect to the Feniex Typhoon?
The Feniex Typhoon is designed to be used with one 100-Watt speaker.
Do I need specific lights for the controller to work my lights?
The Feniex Typhoon controller will work with almost any light system regardless of brand. You can easily connect your LED Light Bar, Surface Mount, Dash Lights, Visor Bars, etc… to the Typhoon and control your lights.
Does the Feniex Typhoon have features like Park Kill?
Yes, the Typhoon has the Park Kill feature as well as Radio In and Horn Ring.
Can I program the buttons on the Typhoon for momentary?
Yes, each button can be programmed for momentary or on/off function.
Can I program the tone selector?
Yes, when installing the siren, press and hold one of the tone buttons and on the side of the controller press and release the tone selection button on the side (you will need a small screwdriver or paperclip) until you reach your desired tone and release the button. Continue this process for each tone button.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.