The UBL Electronics ilumex 800 Dual Color Stick Light is perfect for mounting in the grill, in the rear window, or on the side window of your vehicle! With 40 flash patterns, built-in controller, and a damage and weather-proof housing, this eight-head stick is exactly what you need in a small and compact LED stick light! The ilumex 800 Dual Color Stick Light features eight blindingly bright LEDs in each module, making sure you will be safe and seen. The included backlit controller features a pattern changing button plus easy to use traffic advisor directional buttons, and the included cigarette lighter plug makes installing the ilumex 800 a breeze. Each module is available in four combinations of colors (amber/white, blue/white, red/white, and red/blue) making the ilumex Dual Color Stick Light perfect for firefighters lights, police lights, construction warning lights, and more. The slide-bolt channel on the back means you can mount your ilumex 800 in nearly any position!
What's in the Box:
- (1) UBL Electronics ilumex 800 Stick Light
- Controller and cigarette lighter plug
- 64 3-Watt LEDs
- 40° TIR patented optics (Patent# D882,442)
- 40 flash patterns
- 10ft of wire to the controller, 3ft cigarette plug
- Back-lit controller includes a dedicated traffic advisor
- Durable weather resistant bar
- Sliding channel with two bolts
- Water sealed and weather damage resistant unit
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Max Draw: 3.5A
- Bar Dimensions: 34" L x 1.4" W x 1.6" H
- Controller Dimensions: 5" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" H
- Meets & Exceeds SAE J595 Class 1 Specifications
How bright are the ilumex Lights?
Each ilumex light is a 3-Watt LED with eight lights in each module. The ilumex should exceed any requirements that you may have for emergency lights.
Can I remove the controller?
Yes, with the dual color UBL ilumex Stick Lights the controller can be removed.
Can I remove the cigarette lighter plug and hardwire the ilumex stick light?
Yes, you can hardwire the ilumex stick light to a controller or switch.
What mounting options are there for the ilumex Stick Light and does it come with brackets?
L-Brackets are used to mount the ilumex Stick Light. They must be purchased separately. You would want to attach the bracket to the slide-bolt channel of the stick, set the position of the brackets and placement, attach the double sided tape to the bracket, and stick the bracket to the vehicle.