The Feniex Fusion-A Arrow Board is fully customizable and extremely bright! The Fusion modules are able to be customized in various color combinations of amber, blue, red, white, or green and with the new and improved 40° optics the Fusion-S Arrow Board is even more visible with long-range visibility and are 60% brighter. The Fusion-S Arrow Board is perfect for public works or roadside vehicles within a police department, fire department, township, construction company or snow plow because they are designed to move traffic and alert other drivers of lane closures and slowdowns.
- One (1) Feniex Fusion-A Arrow Board
- All amber LED
- 60° light spread for long-range visibility
- Fifteen availble flash patterns with options for cruise, flood, DOT functions (stop/turn/tail), and traffic advisor (left, right, and center-out)
- Three programmable brightness levels: 10%, 50%, and 100%
- User-programmable cut-off and California-red mode options
- Four mounting options: L-bracket, rotating, headliner, and window mount
- Easy field serviceability with plug-and-play connectivity
- SAE Class 1 Certified
- Five year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Input Voltage: 10–18 VDC
- Current draw: 8 A
- Dimensions: 42.46" x 2.63" x 15"
- Cable length: 10 ft
- Opens in a new window.