Coming soon to Ultra Bright Lightz: the Feniex One Controller.
The Feniex One is the next big leap in vehicle lighting control. Designed with cutting-edge technology, the One Controller gives you unparalleled command over your lighting and siren system. The One Controller was intelligently built to eliminate the long-standing challenges associated with other controllers in the industry; the Feniex One is easy to program, faster to install, and offers state-of-the-art features that are perfect for first responders, police cars, and emergency fleets.
The Feniex One features a military-grade touchscreen, a 5-color programmable 18-button panel, 8 programmable inputs and 32 outputs, a built-in 200-watt dual tone siren, vehicle-to-vehicle flash pattern sync, live vehicle health stats, and a 2-wire Quad serial installation option. The Feniex One can also be equipped with a vehicle specific OBD-II plugin module; this gives you access to 50 triggers for advanced programming options and endless activation/deactivation features.
The Feniex One offers an intuitive, easy-to-use programming software and live fleet management options for extraordinary control over your emergency fleet. Take your emergency lighting and siren system to the next level with the Feniex One—pre-order yours today!
Please note: the Feniex One is scheduled to start shipping in July, but this timeline is subject to change. For shipping updates, official launch dates, and product availability, check back here or give us a call for more information.
- All in one autonomous controller with integrated siren and light control
- Powered by an ARM A9 Quad Core Processor providing speed & reliability
- Built-in 200 Watt dual-tone siren with radio rebroadcast & audio commands
- Integrated 3-position programmable rugged pursuit slide switch
- 16 programmable push buttons with 5-color programmability
- Anti-glare MilSpec LCD touchscreen with brightness control
- LCD screen displays live vehicle health alerts and power settings
- 3 additional programmable push buttons built into LCD touchscreen
- Controller encased and protected in a rugged aluminum housing
- Feniex software system for user configurability and programming
- Integrated wifi connectivity for live field software & firmware updates
- Connects to Feniex Web, Feniex’s live fleet health monitoring system
- 32 programmable outputs rated at 5 amps each with short circuit protection
- Relay encased in rugged aluminum housing regulating heat disbursement
- Integrated GPS timing chip for vehicle to vehicle global pattern sync
- 8 programmable inputs with optional 12v+ or 12v- programmability
- 8 programmable Quad serial outputs for streamlined installation
- 15-foot plug-in microphone included for PA functionality
- Optional OBD2 plug-in module for vehicle auto triggers
- Easy field serviceability with plug-&-play connectivity
- Product Part Number: F-0121
- Max Current Draw: 60 Amps
- Operating Current Draw: 1 Amp
- Controller Cable Length: 15 Feet
- Relay Plug-in Cables: 1 Foot
- Programmable Buttons: x19
- Programmable Outputs: x32
- Programmable Inputs: x8
- Fusion Data Link Ports: x2
- Quad Serial Ports: x8
- Siren Power: 200 Watts Dual Tone
- Input Voltage: 10-18 Volts DC
- Dim of Controller: 7.3” x 1.13” x 3.13”
- Dim of Relay Box: 8” x 6.25” x 2.44”
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA: Austin, TX