The UBL Electronics ilumex 400 Stick Light is perfect for mounting in the grill, in the rear window, or on the side window of your vehicle! With 19 flash patterns, built-in controller, and a damage and weather-proof housing, this four-head stick is exactly what you need in a small and compact LED stick light! The ilumex 400 Stick Light features four blindingly bright LEDs in each module, making sure you will be safe and seen. The included backlit controller features a pattern changing button plus easy to use traffic advisor directional buttons, and the included cigarette lighter plug makes installing the ilumex 400 a breeze.NOTE: Do Not Remove Controller If Purchased BEFORE OCTOBER 2020. Each module is available in four colors (amber, blue, red, or white) making the ilumex perfect for firefighters lights, police lights, construction warning lights, and more. The slide-bolt channel on the back means you can mount your ilumex 400 in nearly any position!
What's in the Box:
- (1) UBL Electronics ilumex 400 Stick Light
- Controller (DO NOT REMOVE if purchased before October 2020) and cigarette lighter plug
- 16 3-Watt LEDs
- 40° TIR patented optics (Patent# D882,442)
- 30 flash patterns
- 10ft of wire to the controller, 3ft to the cigarette plug
- Back-lit controller includes a dedicated traffic advisor (CONTROLLER CAN BE REMOVED IF PURCHASED AFTER OCTOBER 2020)
- Durable weather resistant bar
- Sliding channel with two bolts
- Water sealed and weather damage resistant unit
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Max Draw: 2A
- Bar Dimensions: 17" L x 1.4" W x 1.6" H
- Controller Dimensions: 5" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" H
- Meets & Exceeds SAE J595 Class 1 Specifications
How bright are the ilumex Lights?
Each ilumex light is a 3-Watt LED with four lights in each module. The ilumex should exceed any requirements that you may have for emergency lights.
Can I remove the controller?
No, if the ilumex Light Stick was purchased before October 2020, the controller is needed to change the patterns and set the traffic directional if the stick light. You will void the warranty if you remove the controller.
Can I remove the cigarette lighter plug and hardwire the ilumex stick light?
Yes, you can hardwire the ilumex stick light to a controller or switch. However, you must keep the ilumex controller box connected for the stick to work.
What mounting options are there for the ilumex Stick Light and does it come with brackets?
L-Brackets are used to mount the ilumex Stick Light. They must be purchased separately. You would want to attach the bracket to the slide-bolt channel of the stick, set the position of the brackets and placement, attach the double sided tape to the bracket, and stick the bracket to the vehicle.
Purchased post-October 2020:
Purchased pre-October 2020: