Here at Ultra Bright Lightz, we have a wide range of emergency lighting products for a variety of applications and industries, including plug-n-play and hardwired options. Which one should you choose? Check out our guide to find out!
- Easy to install: Plug-n-play products are very easy to install. Products like our UBL ilumex Dash Light and Stick Lights can be plugged in with a cigarette lighter plug in minutes! There is no need to drill any holes in your vehicle.
- Does not require any extensive modification: A lighting system that is flexible and does not require any extensive modification is also ideal for POVs and volunteer firefighters.
- Easy to control: Plug-n-play products may include a built-in cigarette lighter plug, an on/off button, and a pattern-changing switch. This means you can control your light without buying an external controller, which can be an added cost.
Hardwired Lights Advantages
- Ideal for emergency vehicles: Hardwired lights are perfect for police cars, fire trucks, or any emergency vehicle that requires a complete lighting setup. This kind of setup can be synced and wired into an external controller.
- Can be installed anywhere: Hardwired lights can be installed almost anywhere outside or inside a vehicle. There are countless options that can be customized to fit your exact needs and specifications. With hardwired lighting, the possibilities are endless!
As you explore our product catalog, think about your installation and functional requirements. Whatever you choose, you can rest assured that your LED warning light will be top quality and mega bright! For more information, feel free to reach out to our support team for more information!